Make Money Online
$0.00 Start. Start in 5 mins. $3K per week. Make money from your website.
fast2earn.com

Thursday, August 25, 2011

~LOVE POEM~

Do not meant to have a wife as great as KHADIJAH
If not as great as self-PROPHET

No need to find a wife as beautiful as BALQIS
If self is not as great as SULAIMAN

Do not expect a husband as handsome as YUSUF
If you are not sincere as ZULAIKHA

No need to find a husband as strong as IBRAHIM
If self is not as strong as Hajar and Sarah

Do not dream of getting a man like ALI
If self is not as great as FATIMA.....



Have you heard this poem before??... I'm sure that most of you seem familiar with this poem... But... what about if we change a little bit.... since its like we can't get the best for ourselves... huhu..



I meant to have a wife as great as KHADIJAH
I'll try as noble as the primer character of 
PROPHET

If I want a wife as beautiful as BALQIS
I will learn and appreciate the greatness SULAIMAN

If I hoping a husband as handsome as YUSUF
I will initiate sincere as love ZULAIKHA

I find a husband as strong as IBRAHIM
I have as strong as HAJAR and SARAH

I longed to find a man like ALI
So I have to follow the great FATIMA


it sounds like we have those chances to have the best partner.... what I want to say that... this new poem can increase our motivation!!...it also can be a kind of supplication may be.... I hope we all get happiness in our life... INSYA-ALLAH.....